The Client comprises regional directors and division managers of one of the leading independent payment processors in the United States, handling credit and debit card transactions as well as payroll services for over 100,000 restaurants, hotels and other retail merchants. They employ over 400 staff, and over 800 sales representatives. Their company, headquartered in the east coast, has numerous regional offices that handle large sales territories such as Ohio, California, Texas, Arizona, Indiana.
The Client needed a reliable marketing strategy to keep its services clearly faster and more accessible than that of the increasing number of competitors in the highly-competitive mercantile arena. Specifically, the Client aimed to help their operational level Relationship Managers manage their sales pipeline to encourage increased business development.
The Client wanted to:
- Grow their vested organization substantially with heavy emphasis on quality people and low sales professional turnover
- Leverage their 800 strong nationwide sales force coverage
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign package which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which engaged Voice, Email, Chat
- Sales Enablement & Support that included Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline
- Account Management supported by Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to establish connection with target decision makers
- To follow up the most responsive prospects, and simultaneously profile each account to keep the list updated and accurateBook meetings with interested prospects for the Client’s Relationship Managers
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and relevant contacts
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided profiles of the accounts that they want the outbound campaign to target which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- Relevant contacts identified as the campaign’s primary targets were Business Owners
- The master contact list was segmented based on target industries
The campaign ran for 4 years, a result of several contract renewals, and which generated 1,061 Sales Qualified Appointments.