The Client is an Australian-owned cloud, data centre and connectivity provider, specializing in enterprise cloud, robust data centres, managed connectivity solutions and multiprovider internet services, with a network that spans through Australia points of presence in five states.
The Client partnered with Optus to wholesale Internet Protocol (IP) Services to middle-tier ISPs and voice service providers in Queensland, and extended its market to Sydney. The Sydney operation did quite well in the first five years, but later scaled down as in-house sales and marketing schemes became ineffective in acquiring new customers, barely drawing ROI. The Client knew that in order to increase their client list, they needed more advanced sales and marketing methods and tools, but such requirements further led them to another challenge: lacking the best tactics and tools that would scale up the sales numbers.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for the Client which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media and Webinar.
- Sales Enablement & Support that provided Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support.
- Tools Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline.
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge.
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries and relevant contacts.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted to engage which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Relevant contacts designated as the campaign’s primary targets:Office Manager, Gen. Manager, Managing Director, ICT Manager/Director, IT Manager, Communications Manager
- The master contact list was segmented based on these decision maker profiles, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the 6-month campaign delivered 72 Sales Qualified Leads, 57 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 216 Social Media Connections.