The Client is an independent 35 year old accounting firm that offers audit and assurance, liquidations, corporate secretarial, taxation, due diligence, forensic investigations, litigation support, valuations, data analytics, immigration and international group restructuring to multinational clients in Singapore. They are one of the “Big 4” financial firms in the city-state and were ranked number one by DFK Asia Pacific and International Accounting Bulletin for two consecutive years.
The Client prides itself on being a self-made financial behemoth and trusted brand in Singapore. They keep an internal staff of experienced financial experts that help them excel in proactively managing compliance processes to a range of clients across industries.
However, the last two years have shown indistinct progress. Customer acquisition downscaled from 3 new clients to 1 per month. The Client thought they had to make a change in their prospecting process. And although they were quite unsure, they decided to outsource lead generation from a third party provider to help them get back on track.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an account-based marketing lead generation and appointment setting campaign which utilized multiple channels like voice, email, web and social media to reach and engage prospects. The campaign was sealed in a two-term contract.
The goal was for the Callbox team to generate leads and set appointments for the accounting leader’s consultants with qualified prospects who have the need for compliance obligations like audit and tax, accounting and all other financial services. The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries and decision makers.
- Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were Finance managers/Directors, Accounts Managers, IT Managers/Directors, Financial Controllers, HR Managers/Directors, C-suite, Accountants, Business owners.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the three-month ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 57 appointments, 1 marketing qualified lead, 7 requests for information, 3 for callback, 10 potential leads and 287 social media connections.