- Completed a highly successful US-wide appointment setting campaign for a B2B logistics provider
- Maximized engagement and conversions through a combination of phone, email, LinkedIn, and AdWords touch points
- Enabled Client to improve presence in new market segment with 3 new sales deals worth$6 million, plus other high-value opportunities in the pipeline
The Client provides specialized logistics solutions to manufacturing, technology, wholesale, retail, and home delivery companies throughout the United States. Its primary lines of service include managed freight, logistics, shipping, and storage.
The Client has recently been ramping up its presence in the “last mile” delivery market. This was marked by a series of specialized logistics services rolled out during the last three years, which were aimed at helping traditional retailers and e-commerce companies streamline their home delivery operations.
To support its push into the U.S. home delivery space, the Client had put together a “full spectrum” marketing plan. The primary strategy combined a number of digital and outbound channels deployed throughout their conversion funnel.
During planning, the Client had also decided to divide the marketing activities between its internal team and an outside marketing agency. A third-party vendor would handle most of the early-stage prospecting and lead generation activities, while the company’s in-house agents took care of activities further down the funnel.
The Callbox Solution
Taking the Client’s requirements into careful consideration, Callbox then hammered out a plan for a twelve-month appointment setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Web, Chat and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that provided Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions of the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
Specifically, the Client wanted the Callbox team to carry out the following tasks:
- Look for retail businesses with a strong fit
- Contact key persons in charge of logistics and home delivery operations
- Screen them further with additional qualifying requirements
- Schedule qualified contacts for an introductory meeting
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified retail and e-commerce businesses that sell furniture, electronics, and appliances all over the United States as the main companies to target
- Decision makers in charge of logistics operations, home delivery operations, and order fulfillment were identified as the ideal prospects to contact
- Callbox obtained contact and other key information from its in-house database and through additional research.
Account and Prospect Profiling
The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were Logistics Coordinator, Procurement Manager, Operations Manager, Shipping Manager, Home Delivery Operations Manager, C-level, President
The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
The twelve-month ABM campaign delivered a total of 168 Sales Qualified Leads, 83 Marketing Qualified Leads and 540 Social Media Connections.
The Client was able to close a deal that was worth $6M (from 3 leads) in the first half of the campaign.