Targeted Lead Generation Speeds Up SG Digital Marketing Firm’s Expansion
As one of a handful of highly-specialized digital marketing companies in Singapore, the Client recently expanded into the influencer marketing space.
In 2017, the company unveiled their full-service influencer marketing package initially to the Hong Kong and Singapore markets. The Client was planning to follow this up with a full rollout in the rest of their APAC and North American segments in the next year.
The company wanted to accelerate the first phase of this expansion, so they decided to support their overall marketing efforts with targeted outbound tactics. The owner and CEO was convinced that outbound could be a “force multiplier” to inbound in terms of “scaling up direct touches.”
But with much of their expertise and manpower committed to the company’s core digital marketing business, the Client sought the help of third-party providers to handle the outbound campaign. The company looked at potential marketing partners that had:
- Proven ability to reach their target businesses in their initial markets of Singapore and Hong Kong (and later in other APAC and North American locations)
- Past experience handling campaigns in their priority industries
- Demonstrated domain knowledge and marketing expertise in the Client’s services
- Completed a targeted appointment setting campaign to boost an SG digital marketing firm’s product rollout
- Delivered results that significantly impact both funnel and pipeline growth
- Enabled Client to start next phase of market expansion
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
One of the Client’s longtime digital marketing customers recommended Callbox as a possible outbound provider. After a thorough review of each potential vendor, the Client went with Callbox, mentioning how the latter “scored highly” in all the criteria they laid out.
A three-month appointment setting campaign was then planned and implemented. The campaign’s main goal involved driving awareness and booking sales meetings for their recently-launched influencer marketing platform. Some key campaign activities include:
The three-month campaign ran for a total of 66 days spanning much of Q3 2018 and early October of that year. The results met the Client’s expectations in a number of key performance areas:
- 48 qualified appointments (which the Client considered near-term sales opportunities)
- 80 completed leads (which the Client will still transfer to their sales team but require more follow-ups)
- 116 requests for information (which represented significant marketing funnel growth)
Given these results from the initial campaign, the Client wants callbox to handle its upcoming outbound initiatives for the next stages of its expansion.