Callbox Mines a Shimmering Success For Jewelry ERP
The Client started providing technology and business solutions more than a couple of decades ago, and has acquired a substantial database of customers despite some challenges encountered in their marketing and sales processes.
In 2014, the Client launched an ERP software product aimed at jewelry companies. The new platform improves data collection and reporting systems for better BI capabilities. However, the target market was mostly made up of technologically-conservative companies which were typically reluctant to adopt solutions similar to what the Client was offering.
It was against this backdrop that the Client approached Callbox to outsource their lead generation efforts. The Client needed a marketing partner that can help them scale and quickly pivot along with changes in their strategy.
• Utilized Callbox’s Multi-Channel Lead Generation Program
• Utilized Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool
• Won Over Elusive Target Prospects
RESULTS AND RETURN ON INVESTMENT
The initial campaign generated only 3 appointments but this was well within what the Client expected, since the pilot campaign was launched at a time when the Client was still trying to determine product-market fit.
The Client re-contracted with the Callbox team to run another round of appointment setting activities while taking into account the insights gathered during the pilot phase.
On the second campaign, Callbox refined its multi-channel lead generation strategy to adapt to how the target market responded. Market intelligence gathered during the first run influenced how the Callbox team refined the lead nurture paths and outreach strategies for the new campaign.
The second campaign showed fluctuating results: Month 1 with 5 appointments, month 2 with 10, month 3 with 8.
During the fourth month, the campaign recorded 12 appointments, but this decreased to 6 appointments in the fifth month, and went up again to 10 appointments in the sixth month. Finally, the campaign ended with 3 appointments in the seventh month.
The second campaign generated a total of 54 appointments, which represented a significant improvement over the Client’s own in-house lead generation efforts.
As the Client continued to improve market traction, they once again partnered with Callbox for a third campaign.
The first month generated 18 appointments and the 2nd month concluded with 10.
For the three campaigns, a total of 85 appointments were generated by the Callbox team for the jewelry ERP provider, 51 (60%) of which were converted into proposals, which represented potential additional revenue for the Client valued at $612,000.
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
- Callbox validated the contact information in the database by sending initial emails with overview of the jewelry ERP software.
- Prospects’ active responses like opened emails, website visits, clicked links, downloads and queries were tracked via the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool and recorded for follow-up.
- List records were cleaned and updated upon speaking with prospects.
- Active contacts were prioritized for calling.
- Agents followed a careful process in the call flow: they had to speak in the clearest manner as target prospects were mostly late-career types who are less inclined toward technical details. Agents must also verify all contact information first before introducing the ERP software.
- Prospects who agreed to speak with the Client were sent calendar invites to keep them abreast of the appointment schedule.
- Prospects who were not yet ready to meet with a Client rep were sent follow-up emails.