Callbox Delivered Results For Global Logistics Leader
This logistics leader annually holds events for the different industries they serve for more than three decades now such as product or service launch, awards and symposiums. However, in recent years, the number of attendees has dwindled as competing logistics companies have ran one event after another.
As part of their marketing strategy, the Client decided to outsource to a lead generation expert who possesses not just rich experience in the field but at the same time uses tactical lead generation tools and processes that would expedite tasks – Callbox.
• Updated inactive and validated active contact details via Customer Profiling campaign
• Filtered the most available prospects for the event via the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool
• Confirmed a good number of attendees via Callbox’s SMART Calling system
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
Callbox first ran a Customer Profiling campaign in order to filter active target guests for the Client’s business awards event.
1. Initial emails of the invite containing details of the upcoming event were sent to target guests.
2. Active emails from guests who responded, clicked links, asked questions via query boxes and visited the Client’s company website were saved for follow-up calls.
3. Through the responses, the Callbox team was able to filter the most available prospects to follow-up with.
4. Bounces were filtered and saved for follow-up calls for the agents to update as they spoke with the prospect.
The Callbox team multi-tasked on sending invites and profiling the contact details during the first 4 weeks but in the same period 70 guests have already accepted the invitation and confirmed attendance.
On the 8th week, as almost all invites have been completely sent out and received by prospects another batch of 70 guests said yes to attend.
The 12th week of the call to invite campaign drew 110 confirmed guests which brought the campaign to successfully close at a total of 250 confirmed guests to the business awards event.