Callbox Concluded Success for
Digital Marketing Analytics Leader
• Utilized Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool and Multi-Channel Marketing Program
• Exceeded Targets
• Well- managed Campaign and Sanitized Database
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
The 1st week of the campaign saw the bulk of the initial touch points made by the Callbox reps as they set about establishing contact with the prospects, as evidenced by the number of email opens and contacts profiled.
As trust and a rapport began to build between Callbox and the prospects, 10 appointments were generated towards the end of the first 4 weeks, while 15 were generated between the 5th and 8th weeks, and more came in as the campaign progressed – 19 in between the 9th and 12th weeks.
1. The Callbox team utilized the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool to send initial emails containing information about Social Media Analytics.
2. Follow-up emails with information on the specific social media platform which the prospect is concerned with were sent after the agent has
spoken with the prospect.
3. Final emails were also sent to both prospects who wanted more information about the business intelligence platforms and those who agreed to a meeting.