News and Events
Find out more. Talk to our Rep.
New multi-channel web-based CRM tool integrates callcenter power, enabling managers and sales professionals to streamline business development
Los Angeles, CA – February 5, 2006 – Callbox launched PipelineCRM©, the first web application developed to provide managers and sales professionals an ideal customer relationship management system that transparently integrates the contact center (“call center”).
PipelineCRM©, provides all the essential functions of a modern CRM tool:
- Private logins for each sales professional
- Event calendar
- Searchable contact history
- Real-time sales pipeline view
- Managers can view regional real-time campaign results
- Managers can drilldown to view any sales professional dashboard
- Prospects are refreshed at any defined interval
- Flexible reports for both salesforce and managers
In addition, call center power is fully integrated:
- Leads mined by the contact center appear to the salesforce as they are found via any channel (web, email, IM, SMS)
- Appointments scheduled by the contact center are added to the salesforce calendar(s)
- Unlimited number of calendars/sales territories
- The contact center keeps the sales process moving by reminding both prospects and salesforce prior to appointments
- All reports reflect both salesforce and call center progress in real-time
Built with best practices, open source architecture, the PipelineCRM©, intuitive “Outlook-alike” dashboard incorporates email messaging, quality monitoring, digital voice recording, and call list and prospect import/export. PipelineCRM©, is the result of years of cooperation and client feedback, capitalizing on well-evolved processes. Managers can view the dashboard and sales pipeline of any sales agent, any region, or the whole campaign, at any time, from anywhere, and get an up-to-the-minute report on both closed sales and forecasting in any format [html, csv, pdf]. Sales Managers love it.
Callbox Chief Operations Officer Glen Norris said, “Although we designed PipelineCRM©, for a multi-tier large-scale salesforce, we made certain it neatly rolls up to be quick and meaningful for lighter volume 1-5 seat campaigns. … We’ve helped clients grow very very quickly. From now on they are not going to need to migrate a thing.”
PipelineCRM©, is a clear indication of Callbox’s continuing commitment to delivering client satisfaction through “managed and measurable” growth. Callbox provides PipelineCRM©, to all clients as part of Callbox’ customer contact services package. Contact Callbox for a demo now.