The Callbox team will be attending the 2017 DMA &THEN Conference, a data and marketing event, happening on October 8-10, 2017 in New Orleans, LA.
&THEN is the Direct Marketing Association’s largest annual conference. It highlights the people, companies, and developments shaping data-driven marketing today. For two days at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, &THEN will feature hundreds of educational sessions and hands-on workshops on the “data-first” approach in marketing.
The &THEN 2017 page touts this year’s roster of speakers as an “unprecedented lineup”, and we couldn’t agree more. The event participants include marketing and brand leaders from IBM, Deloitte Digital, FedEx Services, Nordstrom, Adobe, Hershey’s, 1-800-Flowers, Verizon, and more.
As true believers in the power of data-driven marketing, we’re looking forward to gaining insights from these thought leaders. That’s why we’re very excited to join in on the different sessions, especially the following:
- What Will Data Drive Next?: Future-Proofing Your Business
- Cross-Channel Marketing Technology in Action
- 5 Simple Tips to Create a Data-Driven Email Marketing Strategy
- Data-Driven Content: Fueling Creativity with Science
- Humanizing Data Tools: How to Present Data in a Way Marketers Can Actually Use It
- Email: It’s Not an Addiction, It’s a Lifestyle
- Omnichannel Marketing Excellence Starts with Email
- Data-Driven Marketing: Separating Truth from Hype
- Don’t Go There: How to Avoid Common Measurement Pitfalls
- Uniting Traditional and Data-Driven Marketing
We’ve been covering many of these areas on Callbox’s Savvy Marketer Blog for quite a while now, so we’re really aching to gain some fresh expert perspective on these topics.
Of course, an event like &THEN wouldn’t be complete without the chance to rub elbows with industry experts and fellow marketers all over the world. So, if you’re heading to the 2017 &THEN Conference next week, too, we’d love to meet you there.
Join the Callbox Team on 2017 DMA &THEN
We can’t wait to meet and connect with you. Schedule our meetup, click the banner below!