Callbox Passes Diagnostic Test with Flying Colors
Incorporated in 2002, Client is a National O.E.M. and distributor of in-vitro diagnostic products, selling 2 million drug tests annually and growing into one of the largest distributors of rapid on-site drug tests in the United States. Client's goal is to help its target market maintain drug-free environments for its constituencies (employees, staff, clients, members, contractors, or students.) They carry a large inventory of products including the following drug testing kits: all-In-one kit/cups, quick-dip kits, pipette tests, and oral kits. Client also carries test kits measuring breath alcohol levels, saliva alcohol levels, nicotine levels, and adulterants. Its target market includes:
- Laboratory and collection sites
- Staffing and temporary agencies
- Security agencies
- Rehabilitation centers
- Occupational health
- Behavioral health
Client is based in California and market its products nationwide including Hawaii.
In line with its primary goal to provide high quality drug testing products with outstanding service at affordable prices, the company sought the assistance of a business solutions partner to be able to reach and capture a chunk of the market shared with competitors.
Client's main competitor is an established company known for its very affordable prices. In fact, it is widely known as the cheapest among Client's several competitors. Client needed to market its products with emphasis on quality and bulk discounts, as this is its identified pricing strength.
Client recognized some inadequacy in its sales and marketing strategies, and saw the need for a contact solution to support its growth and sales objectives.
SOLUTION / METHOD
Client partnered with Callbox to obtain a solution that helped them gain advantage against competitors, with the end goal of increasing their sales volume.
Callbox launched a lead generation campaign in order to gather qualified business prospects for the client. To be considered qualified, these prospects had to conduct 50 or more on-site drug tests per day. Calls made to these prospects involved inquiries as to the need for drug testing kits, drugs covered, type of kits used, number of kits required and an offer of free kit samples.
Keeping in mind Client's objective which was call quality rather than call volume, a Callbox agent made 80-100 calls per day with a quota of 4 successful calls per day, totaling 20 leads per week and 80 leads per month.
Initially, Callbox used its PipelineCRM for input and monitoring of the calls. Several months into the campaign, Client signified their preference of using their own CRM system for convenience. The Callbox team accommodated Client's request and quickly made the smooth transition so as not to waste any time in generating new business opportunities.
Client first engaged the services of Callbox in November 2005 and has been a satisfied client ever since.
- Successful calls made by Callbox - Client management has been vocal in their appreciation of having 90% of the leads generated convert to closed deals. Clearly, the introduction of the broad scope of products that Client offers and increased customer acquisition was achieved as a result of Callbox's lead generation program.
- The need for Client's in-house sales reps went down from 4 to 2 during the campaign as the sales reps only needed to follow-up the fresh leads provided by Callbox instead of actually initiating the sales calls.
- Company owner was so pleased with the results of the campaign that he invited the Callbox agent handling the account to visit their California office for an intensive weeklong training to further improve the effectivity of the campaign. Callbox takes pride in the ability of its people to deliver.
MORE CASE STUDIES
Email This Page