- by Tino Buntic -
If you are a commercial cleaner, or even an industrial or residential cleaner for that matter, this is a step-by-step guide to generating commercial cleaning leads online.
It is quite easy to generate cleaning service leads online and the cost is very minimal. Just follow these easy directions:
- Create a professional looking website for your residential or commercial cleaning business. It is important that your website looks like it is professionally done. Don’t use any of the free website services.
- Create a list of keywords that you believe people are searching for online when looking for, say, carpet cleaning leads. I’ve created a sample list of keywords below.
- Purchase these chosen keywords in internet search engines. When you do this, every time someone searches the keyword that you purchase, a link to your commercial cleaning business website will be shown in the sponsored results section of the search results.
- Every time someone clicks on your link, you pay a fee for the lead and they visit your website. This fee is very minimal, usually just a few pennies. That means you pay just pennies for each sales lead generated on internet search engines.
As you see, generating commercial cleaning leads via internet search engines like Google, Yahoo, and MSN is very cost effective. The only thing you need to do is to choose the right keywords. Here is just a small sample of keywords that you can use to generate janitorial leads:
- New York building window cleaning
- Orlando carpet cleaning
- Pittsburgh industrial commercial cleaning equipment
- Calgary office cleaning company
- Alexandria residential cleaner
- Los Angeles residential cleaning franchise
- Indianapolis commercial cleaning services
- Sand Diego house cleaner
- Vancouver air duct cleaning
- Miami maid and butler services
- Phoenix car cleaning and detailing
- Albany upholstery cleaner
Of course, when choosing keywords to get janitorial leads, substitute any of the cities above for the city that you do business in.